My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Skip-the-Line Sagrada Familia & Park Güell Tour557 Reviews
Visit 2 masterpieces by the architect Antoni Gaudi on a skip-the-line tour of Parc Güell and the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. Uncover the meaning behind Gaudi’s mosaics and motifs with a local guide.
- Skip the long lines to walk around the unique city-park, Parc Güell
- Marvel at the towering vaults and rich ornamentations of La Sagrada Familia
- Learn more about the life and work of Antoni Gaudi in the Sagrada Familia Museum
- See Gaudi's trademark use of nature in symbolic mosaics, park benches and more
DescriptionDiscover Barcelona through the eyes of the city’s most famous architect: Antoni Gaudí. Join a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with skip-the-line tickets. Enter via a large staircase dominated by a dragon of mosaic ceramic tiles. Explore the park and learn about this Catalan style, known as “trencadís,” on a guided tour. Admire the 86 Doric columns arranged like trees. Continue by bus to La Sagrada Familia, Gaudí's unfinished basilica in the Eixample district. Skip the lines and step inside the cathedral. Marvel at its vaults that tower 70 meters above, as well as the rich ornamentations of Gaudi's Latin cross plan. Learn about Gaudi’s use of symbolism, and see original drawings and models that follow the construction of the church in the Sagrada Familia Museum.
IncludesBilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time Radio guide system Skip-the-line entrance and guided tour of Park Güell Skip-the-line entrance and guided tour of the Sagrada Familia Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
- Please be aware that this tour contains walking, please wear comfortable shoes
- Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years. Your guide will provide you with the required devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour • As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted
- A radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people
- A radio guide system in Park Güell is offered to groups of more than 5 people • The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days; no refunds will be provided in this case