Barcelona: Small Group or Private Bike Tour9 Reviews
Explore Spain's most beautiful city by bike on a private tour of Barcelona, tailored to your requirements. Benefit from the services of an expert guide who will help you design your perfect adventure.
- Explore Barcelona by bike
- Customize your itinerary to suit your preferences
- Get local insights into life in the city from a private guide
DescriptionDiscover Barcelona according to your interests on a private bike tour customized to your preferences. Choose what you want to see and do and get helpful insights from your local guide. Avail of an itinerary tailored exclusively for you and your group, whether you want to see the key sites of the Modernisme movement and Gaudí's extraordinary buildings, focus on the highlights of the medieval Gothic Quarter, or explore the grid-like streets of the 19th-century L' Eixample. Venture into El Raval and discover the cabarets and taverns of the Red Light District next to Barri Xines. Alternatively, visit the old fishing village of Barceloneta to find an amazing mix of nightclubs, chiringuitos (beach bars) and seafood restaurants.
IncludesProfessional guide Waterfront and Barcelona highlights ride Bike rental Helmet rental Gratuities (optional) Food or beverages Hotel pickup or drop-off
- • This is a private tour; you'll receive the undivided attention of your guide • Times are at the request of the client • Minimum age is 10 years old, or at least 5-feet (1.52-meters) tall
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability