My Guide Website?
Barcelona Sunset Sailing with Gin Tonic Workshop Option13 Reviews
Relax and feel the breeze of the Mediterranean sea while you marvel at Barcelona’s skyline as the sunset. Enjoy an exclusive Gin Tonic workshop before the experience (available Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat)
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a luxury boat.
- Enjoy an exclusive Gin Tonic workshop before the experience (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat)
- Admire views of Barcelona’s beaches and landmarks of the city
- Enjoy the incredible colors of the sunset from the sea.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience.
DescriptionThis luxury 1.5 hour sailboat is a great sailing experience on the beautiful Mediterranean sea of Barcelona. If you have selected the option with the Gin Tonic Workshop included, you’ll learn all the secrets with a bartender to prepare the best gin tonic. Raise your glass and make a toast with a delicious Gin Tonic before the sailing starts. Sail along the Barcelona coastline, enjoying a very different and spectacular view of the city. You can kick back and relax, help with sailing the boat or even take a dip into the big blue sea! Our sailboat is a truly unforgettable and therapeutic experience for everyone. Toast the day’s end as you sail along the Mediterranean coast. Watch the sunset from the deck of a spacious and comfortable luxury sailboat. The city will slowly illuminate in front of you as the sun goes down along Barcelona’s skyline, making it the perfect picture time. Feel the breeze in your face in this intimate experience, perfect for a romantic date or an exclusive evening. If you are a sea lover and want to explore the coast of Barcelona on board a luxury sailing boat, this experience is made just for you! Relax while sipping a chilled glass of champagne, beer or soft drink and accompanied by some snacks (olive, chips, crackers and nuts). If you want the best experience, you have the option to upgrade and choose between a bottle of cava, white wine or gin and tonic if the option is selected.
IncludesSailing luxury cruise for 1.5 hours. Expertised skipper. Beer, soft drinks, champagne and Snacks. Gin Tonic workshop with a sommelier (only available on Mondays, Wednesday, Fridays and Saturdays) Premium Small Group
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time The maximum number of people allowed per boat is 11. If the group has more than 11 participants, it will be splitted in two different groups, alternating the order of the activity. All passengers must show a valid ID or Passport at the check in desk in order to enter the Private Sailing Club. Tour may be affected due to special circumstances. There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund. This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today