Barcelona: Sweet Tasting & Culture Group Walking Tour
Taste everything Barcelona has to offer as you visit the must-see confectioneries and chocolate boutiques around the city on this fantastic culinary excursion.
- Learn about the Catalan food culture from an expert guide
- Indulge as you sample local sweets
- Enjoy a pleasant walking tour through the iconic and trendy El Born area
- Discover the legends and traditions behind the old town of Barcelona
- Snap your own momentous memories to share with friends and family
DescriptionBe guided through the historic streets of Barcelona, stopping to taste typical Spanish-Catalan sweets on a sensory experience that you will never forget. Uncover the sweet secrets of Barcelona on this walking tour and learn insider knowledge about the city from your local guide. Explore the El born district with its narrow medieval streets filled with designer boutiques, cafes, and cocktail bars. Discover the history that the spectacular city of Barcelona shares with chocolate churros, turrones (a southern European nougat), polvorone (crumbly Spanish shortbread), horchata (sweet rice milk drink), and countless other sweet treats. Sample chocolate, cake, and sweets from some of the best artisan sweet shops in the city.
IncludesProfessional local guide Small-group walking tour 6 typical Catalan sweets and a glass of Cava Gratuities Any other food/drinks not specified
- Children must be accompanied by an adult You must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tasting
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability