Barcelona: Tapas and Wine Small Group Walking Tour118 Reviews
Join this 3-hour walking tour through the El Born and Gothic neighborhoods of Barcelona. Hear about the history of the area from your guide, enjoy several delicious tapas and local products from authentic restaurants and try exquisite wines.
- Experience Spanish culinary traditions on a walking tour of El Born and Gothic neighborhoods with a full dinner
- Taste gourmet tapas and fine wines at stops along the way
- Hear expert explanations of the local food and wine from a specialist guide
- Discover the squares and streets in the historical neighborhoods
- Discover places that you wouldn't find by yourself
- Learn from your guide about the rich history of the area
- Eat, converse and drink whilst learning about the oldest part of the city
- Be part of a small group tour in a friendly and close setting
DescriptionBegin your culinary experience with a stroll through the streets of Barcelona’s El Born district and Gothic neighborhoods. If you believe that the best way to discover a culture is through its gastronomy, this is the perfect way to spend 3 hours in this popular city. You’ll walk along the streets of historic areas, learn the history and curiosity of these and stop to try typical tapas such as Iberian ham, various cheeses from around Spain, the spicy patatas bravas (potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce), the typical bread with tomato, an awesome octopus and several other foods accompanied by the suitable local wine. You’ll visit 4 different tapas bars, passing by beautiful buildings and along neighborhood streets en route. Take advantage of the small group tour, which will allow you to spend more time close to your guide. The guides will be taking you to the best venues of the area that they’ve carefully selected.
IncludesTapas and wine walking tour Local guide Cultural and historical walking tour in a small group More than 9 of the most typical tapas and products from Catalunya, with stops at 4 authentic restaurants 4 glasses or more of local wine All local taxes The flamenco show ticket. You must pay 25€/person directly to the flamenco show. (cash or card)
- Please inform the local supplier if you have any food allergies
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability