My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Tapas Tasting Tour in the Gothic Quarter1 Reviews
Go on an informative walking tour through the historic Gothic Quarter, stopping to taste local tapas as you go. Enjoy a 2-in-1 food and history tour that will introduce you to some of the historic center's best-kept secrets.
- Visit Barcelona's most authentic and unique local tapas bars
- Learn all about local eating and drinking culture
- See some of the city's most hidden and magical squares
- Get an insider perspective on Barcelona
DescriptionDive into Barcelona’s history, culture, and cuisine on a guided walking tour through the atmospheric Gothic Quarter. Kick things off at one of the city’s oldest and most traditional spots: a food store turned tapas bar where things have hardly changed since the 1930s. With a glass of city’s favorite aperitif – sweet vermouth – in hand, you’ll taste locally cured meats, cheeses, olives, and more. But delicious food and great wine are just the start. Your expert guide will bring Barcelona’s fascinating past to life as you stroll the medieval streets of the city center on the way to the next tapas bar, a true Barcelona establishment. Although it only has a few tapas on the menu, they’re all spectacular, which is why this place is almost always overflowing with locals. Afterwards, head to another historic area, learning more Barcelona myths and secrets on the walk. Stop to enjoy a sit-down meal at one of Barcelona’s most-loved tapas bars. Savor a selection of traditional Catalan dishes along with red wine from the region. Dinner wouldn’t be complete without something sweet—you’ll finish the night with a traditional Spanish dessert.
IncludesPlenty of food tastings (enough for a full dinner) 5 Spanish drinks Barcelona food guide with lots of recommendations and eating tips Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before tour start time
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Gratuities are not included and are left to individual discretion (the standard gratuity in the tour industry is 10-15 percent)
- If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please advise at least 24 hours in advance
- This tour is not recommended for vegans or those with celiac disease
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol. Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children 13–17 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now