My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Tapas Tasting Tour in the Gothic Quarter1 Reviews
Discover Barcelona’s history through its unique cuisine, taking you through the storied streets of the Gothic Quarter to its lively tapas bars.
- Enjoy 10+ food samples and 5 drinks across 3 tapas bars.
- Savor a traditional aperitif in a 150-year-old local spot.
- Wind your way through the Gothic Quarter’s historic streets.
- Try the complete four-item menu of one tapas bar.
- End with a meal of shared plates paired with red wine.
DescriptionA local family-owned tapas bar is your first stop on this exploration of Barcelona’s history. With strong ties to the local community, this place has been serving drinks for well over 150 years. Sip two Catalan aperitif classics – cava and vermouth – while sampling some delicious local fare to get things started. Next, it’s time to dig deeper into the roots of Barcelona’s culture and heritage. You’ll take a 50-minute history walk through the narrow backstreets of the Gothic Quarter, and hear more about the city’s fascinating past. From Ancient Roman ruins to the political upheaval of the 20th century, the city will come to life through stories told by your expert guide. Afterwards, you’ll wind your way towards a true Barcelona institution. This is one of the city’s best-kept secrets and regularly visited by some of Spain's most celebrated chefs. For almost 80 years, this tapas bar has boasted the same menu consisting of just four standout dishes, proof that delicious food doesn’t need to be complicated. To end the evening, you’ll visit one of the oldest bodegas in the Gothic Quarter for a sit-down meal of various Spanish specialties. In this former bohemian paradise, you’ll sample a range of family-style sharing plates accompanied by local red wine, ending the meal with a traditional Spanish dessert.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Expertly guided walking tour 3 tasting stops with 10+ tastes and 5 drinks
- The tour is in English.
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair accessible. Those with wheelchairs should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Due to the risk of gluten cross-contamination, this tour is not adaptable for those with celiac disease.
- We do not recommend this tour for vegans.
- This tour is adaptable for: Vegetarians, Pescatarians, Gluten free (not celiacs), Dairy free, Non-alcoholic options & Pregnant women. If you have a dietary requirement or food allergy, please note it when booking.
- Guests with serious food allergies will need to sign an allergy waiver at the start of the tour
- We can acommodate gluten free but cannot guarantee that were will be no risk of cross contamination in the case of celiacs.
- Tour not suitable for children.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€109.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today