My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Two-Hour Midday or Sunset Sailing Cruise1010 Reviews
Sail out of Marina Vela and cruise along the seafront of Barcelona. Enjoy a privileged view of this beautiful city from the tranquility of a luxury yacht. Feel refreshed with cold drinks and snacks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Set sail from the spectacular Marina Vela
- Gaze out over the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean
- Admire Barcelona's iconic skyline from the sea
- Opt for a private tour at sunset
- Take a dip in the water if the weather is good
DescriptionSoak up the views of Barcelona from the sea on a cruise along the seafront. Board a luxury yacht and enjoy the ambiance on board with an open bar and music. Your trip starts from the very heart of the city. Before setting sail from the spectacular marina, determine your itinerary as a crew. Then leave the land far behind and begin an exciting journey of discovery. Cruise three or four miles offshore, and take your time to unwind. Feel free to get involved in the running of the yacht and even the planning and navigation. Admire Barcelona's beautiful skyline from open water; enjoy the views of the beach as you travel into stunning blue waters. Feel refreshed with light snacks, cool drinks and – weather permitting – a swim in the sea. The yacht is fully equipped and meets all standards of comfort and safety. Relax with friends and family, and create unforgettable memories together.
IncludesFully equipped yacht Professional skipper Open bar: Cava, White Wine, Beer, Soft Drinks Light snacks Stereo system Insurance A swim if the weather allows
- Sailboats can host up to 10 people maximum per boat; groups over 10 people will be divided between two boats