My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Welcome to Barcelona Segway Tour64 Reviews
Discover the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona on this futuristic, 2-hour Segway tour. See the city’s gleaming Mediterranean coast, the iconic Sagrada Familia, the city's own Arc de Triumph, and the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the best neighborhoods of Barcelona on a Segway
- Glide down the breathtaking Passeig de Gràcia avenue
- Listen to the history of Gaudi's houses Casa Milà and Casa Batlló
- Discover Ciutadella park and visit the Arch of Triumph
- Marvel at the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia La Monumental
DescriptionStart the tour with a trip to Gaudi’s iconic masterpiece, the Sagrada Familia. Listen to your guide explain why it has been under construction for over 100 years and why it is still not finished. Continue the tour along one of the most popular avenues in Barcelona, the Passeig de Gràcia which contains several of the city's most celebrated pieces of architecture from artists such as Antoni Gaudí, Josep Puig i Cadafalch, Lluís Domènech i Montaner, and many others. As you glide along the street, soak up the rich historical atmosphere and listen to fascinating stories about the city’s past. Stop by the city’s Arc de Trumph next, which was built for the 1888 Barcelona World Fair, then head over to Ciutadella Park. Ride through the green heart of the city to reach the famous Cascade Fountain and see colorful parrots flying around. Travel back towards the Eixample district, passing by La Monumental, which is the last bullfighting arena in Catalonia which was still in use until 2011.
IncludesSegway, helmet Safety training and practice session before the tour Guide in your preferred language Bottle of water Raincoat (in case of rain) 10% discount loyalty card for your Segway Tours in Barcelona, Lisbon, Budapest and Prague
- From August 2017, the minimum age required to ride a Segway is 16 years. Under-aged participants may join the tour on a mini electric bicycle instead of a Segway for the same price
- Participants should weigh between 45 and 130 kilograms (99 to 286 pounds) to ride a Segway
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but you will be divided into smaller groups of 6 people maximum
- Protective headgear must be used, and the local tour operator provides helmets of all sizes
- Please bring an identification document or copy of it (this can be a picture on your smartphone)
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes