My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Wine and Tapas Tour for Lovers of Spanish Food95 Reviews
Explore the gastronomy of Spain and visit some of Barcelona’s best restaurants on a tasting tour. Enjoy three stops specializing in gourmet Spanish tapas, including dinner in a high-end restaurant.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Spoil your senses with 3 amazing stops for wine and tapas
- Journey through the gastronomy of Spain, from classic to gourmet
- Taste the bright flavors of the traditional tapas of Spain
- Visit the famous restaurants favored by locals of Barcelona
DescriptionDiscover the unbelievable richness and diversity of Spanish food on a half-day tapas tour, and taste food that has been cooked over a slow fire following centuries-old traditions. This food tour is a gastronomic journey around Spain in the form of exquisite tapas that truly reveal the richness of the best Spanish kitchens, from the green hills of the Basque Country to the fiery Mediterranean shores of Andalucía. Traveling in small groups with FoodLoverTour, you will visit some of the most authentic tapas restaurants in Barcelona, all tucked away from the tourist center and frequented by locals. Enjoy an experience across 5 different stops for the most authentic tapas atmosphere, with more than 14 individual dishes and 7 to 8 wines served.
- The full meal will be approximately 14 - 16 tapas servings