My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Winery, Paella Cooking Class & Sailing Day Trip
Visit the vineyards of the DO Alella winery on a day tour from Barcelona. Taste different Catalan wines, learn how to cook paella with a chef & enjoy the coast views from a sailboat on the way back.
- Dynamic paella workshop guided by a professional chef
- Lunch - starter, main course(paella) and dessert paired with wine
- Discover a traditional winery in the Alella DO and its vineyards
- Wine Tasting by the hands of a professional enologist
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a Luxury Sailing Boat
DescriptionMeet your guide at Port Olimpic and start an amazing road trip ahead to the winery of DO Alella, one of the world famous wine making areas in Spain. Expert sommeliers will welcome you in this family run winery, a beautiful 14th century house, surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. You will have the chance to stroll along its singular vineyards cultivated for over 25 years, now cultivated using organic and modern techniques. It has not always been this way, since the wines of Alella have a long history and important significance in Catalan wine. Known and loved at Roman times, Pliny and Martial are cited as Laietan wines. Alella wines were, in the middle of the Middle Ages, the favorites in the Barcelona Seu, to later become one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world, with particular attention to the overseas colonies where there was a large population of Catalans. After visiting the vineyards, learning about winemaking and tasting their exclusive wines, it will be the perfect time to cook. You will learn all the secrets behind the Paella, Spain’s most famous dish in a fully immersive and dynamic workshop guided, from beginning to end, by an experienced team of professionals. Once the paella is ready, you will enjoy eating your creation while you drink the best wine. End this unique experience aboard an exclusive sailboat and feel the breeze of the Mediterranean sea while you admire Barcelona’s coastline. Raise your glass with the best wine to an unforgettable experience!
IncludesProfessional bilingual Guide. Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar. Wine Tasting: 4 wines Paella cooking class Round Trip to Alella Sailing back to Barcelona with an exclusive sailboat Premium Small Group tour
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. If this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€149.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today