Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia, and Park Güell Tour9 Reviews
Discover the most emblematic works of the Catalan architect, Antoni Gaudí, in one day. Visit the Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia, and Park Güell.
- Discover the secrets of Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “La Pedrera“
- See Antoni Gaudí's masterpiece, Sagrada Família
- Take a walk and admire the creative essence in Park Güell
DescriptionMeet at Casa Batlló then walk to one of the most popular streets in Barcelona, Passeig de Gràcia. Vsit two great examples of domestic architecture from Antoni Gaudí. Listen to commentary about these sites put in context with the history of Barcelona and in parallel to other works from important modernist architects. First, see Casa Batlló, a great example of how Gaudí was inspired by nature and used organic shapes that he had previously studied. Then, head to Casa Milà “La Pedrera.” During this guided tour, visit the two courtyards, the three last floors (rooftop, attic, and one apartment), and the temporal exhibition. At the end, of your your you can stay in the building as long as you wish. Enjoy three hours of free time to have lunch. Then, go to the other main office to resume your tour. Your guide will take you to Sagrada Familia, considered the Gaudi’s masterpiece. The construction of this church began in 1882 and is still unfinished. Visit its astonishing interior, rich in symbolism. Your guide will explain how Gaudí was mostly inspired by nature because he considered it to be God’s masterpiece. The building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spiritually. Spend some time in the museum then take the bus to Park Güell. Park Güell is located in the upper part of Barcelona and has incredible views of the city. It is one of the most emblematic works of Antoni Gaudí and has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984. Admire how the architect handled one of his favorite techniques, the “trencadís“, evident in all of his creations. Discover all of the secrets hidden in this park with your guide.
IncludesBilingual guide and radio guide system Guided walking tour in Passeig de Gracia Entrance fees to Casa Batlló, Casa Milà “La Pedrera“, Sagrada Familia, and Park Güell Transportation between Sagrada Familia and Park Güell Pickup or drop-off Food or drink Any transportation, unless specified
- • Children under age 6 or unaccompanied children between the ages of 6 and 17 years old are not allowed to go up to the towers
- Those with reduced mobility or who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up to the towers • This tour is available in English and Spanish
- Please note, there may be some waiting time between the basilica and museum tour due to the limited capacity of the elevators in Sagrada Familia • Please note, you will visit the towers without a guide, access is subject to weather conditions or other force majeure, and you might have to take the stairs down • You must dress appropriately and modestly to visit a Catholic Church
- Tour duration includes transport
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY