My Guide Website?
Casa Batlló Night Visit with Live Music on the Roof Terrace39 Reviews
Visit Casa Batlló at 8:00 PM for a self-guided visit with an audio guide. Then, round off your day with an open-air concert on the rooftop where you can enjoy the music while marveling at incredible views of the city.
- Experience a live open-air concert on the Casa Batlló rooftop
- Enjoy two drinks of your choice and listen to the live music from pop, to rock, blues and flamenco
- Soak up amazing Barcelona views from one of the best vantage points in the city
DescriptionImmerse yourself in Gaudí’s universe through the augmented reality of a SmartGuide, then discover Casa Batlló’s roof terrace during the sunset and enjoy live music while marvelling at the views. Choose the concert you like the most, then enjoy 2 drinks and toast to an unforgettable evening. See a beautiful building by Gaudi, which represents his creativity and different kind of thinking. It is so special because it is detailed in every single way, which represents Gaudi. The building used to be for different apartments, but was renovated by Gaudi due to the Battlo family's request. Nowadays its one of the most interesting and beautiful buildings in Spain.
IncludesFast-track entrance to Casa Batlló Self-guided visit of Casa Batlló at night Audio guide 1-hour live concert 2 drinks Guided tour
- To enjoy a self-guided visit of Casa Batlló with an audio guide, enter at 8:00 PM and the concert will start at 9:00 PM, on the roof terrace
- Please be informed Casa Batlló is currently restoring the facade and the Noble Floor of Casa Batlló. Immerse yourself in a restoration unique in the world, planned to be finished in June 2019.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now