Correfoc Fire Running Evening From Barcelona2 Reviews
Enjoy an evening tour from Barcelona to a traditional Catalonian village to take part in the spectacular correfoc fire-running festival. Watch as the small village transforms into a fiery cauldron of light, fireworks and dancing devils.
- Escape the bustle of Barcelona and enjoy a night in a small Catalonian village
- Observe the spectacular correfoc show or join in for a dance
- Watch as the quaint village is transformed into a fiery cauldron
- Enjoy the stunning fire parade and fireworks display
DescriptionEscape the big city atmosphere of Barcelona and embark on an exciting evening tour to a traditional Catalonian village, and take part in the spectacular correfoc, or fire-running festival. Depart from Barcelona at 18:00 in a small, luxury minicoach and head straight to a small Catalonian village for the correfoc. Stroll through the quaint town and watch as its inhabitants prepare for the festivities with traditional decorations. Once the sun sets, be amazed by the costumed devils dancing to the steel drums of the traditional Catalonian music, and watch as the village transforms into a fiery cauldron of light and fireworks. Your experienced native guide will take you through the festivities, explaining the fascinating secrets and details behind this centenary and unique tradition. Choose to remain an observer of the spectacle, or join in with the locals for a dance with the devil before you return to Barcelona after midnight.
IncludesTransport by air-conditioned minivan Souvenir picture with the fire running and devils Hotel drop off Fire protection clothes Explanation of the fire running tradition by a local expert Gratuities Meals Optional Pick-up & Drop off from your Barcelona accommodations (25€/booking).
- This tour is available in English, Catalan and Spanish. Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour. There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing and footwear. Long trousers and closed shoes must be worn, as these will not be provided. This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is reserved for people aged 15 and up. The location of the festivity and “Correfocs” is always close to Barcelona (less than a 2-hour drive).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability