My Guide Website?
Fast Track: Sagrada Familia & Barcelona Full-Day Tour112 Reviews
See Barcelona’s main sights on a full day city tour. Skip the line entry to Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Park Güell. Discover Montjüic, and take a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter.
- Tour Barcelona in small groups of no more than 15 people for a more intimate experience
- Enjoy fantastic views of the city from Montjuic, site of the 1992 Olympic Games
- Drive along the wide boulevards of the L'Eixample
- Gain fast track access to go inside the Sagrada Familia and see Gaudi's towering monument
- Stroll through the narrow streets of the Barrio Gotic, and explore Barcelona's history from Roman times to the Middle Ages
DescriptionExplore Barcelona on this 8-hour guided tour and see some of the most famous Gaudí landmarks. Walk down hidden streets in the Gothic Quarter, and stop to taste local tapas and wine. Start your tour with a drive to Montjuïc, the site of the 1992 Olympic Games, where you will be rewarded with superb views over the city and coast. After a brief stop at the Catalunya National Art Museum (MNAC), make your way down to Plaça Espanya and drive past the Modernista buildings of L’Eixample. The journey to the Sagrada Familia takes you up Passeig de Gracia, home to famous designer stores and the setting for two of Barcelona’s best-loved Gaudí buildings, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Before you tour the Sagrada Famìlia, you'll get an in-depth explanation of why this amazing building is so important to us and what it meant to Gaudí himself. Get fast-track access to explore inside Gaudi’s monumental, and incomplete, Sagrada Familia. You can save up to 2 hours of waiting in line in the summer. After your visit inside the church, continue to the Barrio Gótic, the oldest part of the city, which was still surrounded by Medieval walls as late as the mid-19th century. Stroll through the winding streets of the medieval quarter. Explore Barcelona’s Roman origins, through to the early Middle Ages when Catalan counts controlled the Mediterranean Sea and Barcelona was the capital of an empire. Visit the Jewish Quarter and the original 2,000-year-old Roman Temple. End the morning with a visit inside the magnificent Santa Maria del Mar church. After a quick lunch, head to Park Güell, the fabulous city garden designed by Gaudí. Your guide will lead you through the park explaining Gaudi’s concept and introducing you to some of his most bizarre creations. Finally, drive back to La Pedrera on Passeig de Gracia and skip the lines to tour inside one of the greatest Modernista buildings of them all. Your guide will leave you here to allow you to spend as long as you want to explore the house with its brilliant architecture, visit the recreated 18th-century private dwelling, and enjoy the permanent exhibition in the rooftop attic.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Reservation for the skip-the-line tickets to Sagrada Family, Parc Güell, and La Pedrera (paid for on the day of the tour) Transportation in an air-conditioned minibus
- Important Information: Please remember that although the activity provider has made a pre reservation for you at the Sagrada Familia for a Skip the Line entrance, for La Pedrera, and Park Güell, the actual tickets must be paid for in the office before the start of the tour Please remember that although the activity provider has pre-reserved your Skip the Line ticket to the Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Park Güell, the tickets must be paid for in the office before the tour starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€88.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today