My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Alella Wine Tour by Electric Bike75 Reviews
Visit a family-run organic winery in Alella on a guided e-bike tour. Discover the Barcelona coastline, taste 4 different wines and enjoy a picnic surrounded by vineyards with the best views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride an electric bike along the Mediterranean coast
- Visit the unique Alella winery and vineyards just outside Barcelona
- Sample 4 different wines with one of the winery's sommeliers
- Walk through the vineyards and learn about the wine-making process
- Enjoy a picnic with fresh local products like bread and cheese
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive wine tour as you ride along the coast of Barcelona by e-bike. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea as you discover a family-run winery and historic vineyards. Taste 4 different wines and savor a picnic of local products at the winery. Begin the tour in the center of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. Ride your e-bike along the Mediterranean coast toward Alella in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey, take a short break to see the beaches where the locals spend the sunny days in summer. Once in Alella, visit a family-run organic winery. Stroll through the historic vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery that has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. Taste 4 very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery. Try local and natural products such as bread, cheese, fruit, and more.
IncludesTransportation by electric bike Professional bilingual guide Picnic Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar Tasting of 4 wines Train ticket for the way back
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 286.5 lbs (120kg), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity Minimum age allowed for this tour is 16 years old. Children below this age are not allowed to participate due to local legal restrictions. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 44 lbs (20kg) You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain The route by bike is 12.4 miles (20 km) approx There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English