My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Alella Wine Tour by Electric Bike55 Reviews
Explore a local winery in Alella on a guided e-bike tour. Discover the Barcelona coastline, taste 4 different wines, and enjoy a picnic in beautiful natural surroundings.
- Ride an electric bike along the Mediterranean coast
- Visit the unique Alella winery and vineyards just outside Barcelona
- Sample 4 different wines with one of the winery's sommeliers
- Walk through the vineyards and learn about the wine-making process
- Enjoy a picnic with fresh local products like bread and cheese
DescriptionEnjoy an exclusive wine tour as you ride along the coast of Barcelona by e-bike. Marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea as you discover a family-run winery and historic vineyards. Taste 4 different wines and savor a picnic of local products at the winery. Begin the tour in the center of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter. Ride your e-bike along the Mediterranean coast toward Alella in the protected Natural Park of Serralada de Marina. In the middle of the journey, take a short break to see the beaches where the locals spend the sunny days in summer. Once in Alella, visit a family-run organic winery. Stroll through the historic vineyards, where you will learn everything there is to know about the winemaking process of a winery that has wines on the lists of some of the most prestigious restaurants all over the world. Taste 4 very different wines presented to you by one of the cellar’s professional sommeliers. Once the wine tasting is done, enjoy a picnic in the wonderful surroundings of the winery. Try local and natural products such as bread, cheese, fruit, and more.
IncludesTransportation by electric bike Professional bilingual guide Picnic Guided visit to the Vineyards and cellar Tasting of 4 wines Train ticket for the way back
- Minimum group capacity: 4 people
- Maximum group capacity: 12 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- The bike ride is not difficult
- Children under 2 or up to 20kg can use a child seat free of charge (please contact the supplier via email in advance to arrange this)