My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Horseback Tour in Montserrat National Park2 Reviews
Experience the beauty of the Montserrat National Park while riding a horse on this tour from Barcelona. Visit the 11th-century Montserrat Abbey and admire the Virgin of Montserrat statue.
- Feel the thrill of exploring the mountain landscapes of Montserrat by horse
- Peruse the regional products that fill the colorful stalls at the local market
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the mountainside Abbey of Montserrat
- See the Virgin of Montserrat statue which is a local symbol of spirituality
- Have the chance to relax in the countryside with some free time at the ranch
DescriptionTravel by horse through Montserrat National Park on this tour from Barcelona. Explore the Abbey of Montserrat, see the Virgin of Montserrat statue, and shop at a local farmer's market. Meet at the tour supplier's office in Barcelona and relax on a scenic 50-minute drive to the Benedictine Abbey of Montserrat. Admire the Romanesque, Gothic, and Renaissance architecture of this abbey that is nestled into the mountainside. See Catalonia’s Patroness Saint depicted in the Virgin of Montserrat statue. Browse through some regional products at a local farmer’s market before heading to the ranch where you can meet the horse you will ride. Ride through the countryside of Montserrat National Park. Follow the three Romanesque hermitages route through the landscapes of a jagged and saw-toothed mountain range. Have some time to relax at the ranch before heading back to the tour supplier's office in Barcelona.
IncludesTransportation to Montserrat Hiking guide Horseback riding Water Monastery entrance fee Accident insurance
- This tour may be cancelled due to overly cold or wet weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€99.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today