My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Montserrat Monastery Ticket & Guided Hike62 Reviews
Hike around the trails of Montserrat, the multi-peaked holy mountain with a local mountain guide. Visit the Benedictine Monastery and learn about its history on this unique small-group half-day tour from Barcelona.
- Hike Montserrat Natural Park off the beaten path with a local guide
- Taste traditional Catalan snacks
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey and learn about its amazing history
- Join a small-group tour for a more personalized experience
- Get an early start to beat the crowds
DescriptionAfter an hour drive in an air-conditioned minivan, you will arrive at Montserrat. Start your day by visiting the Montserrat Benedictine Abbey which has been been active from XI century. At the Monastery your specialized local guide will dicover you its amazing history and its significance for the Catalans. Once you have visited the abbey, get ready to start hiking from the monastery. Follow a beautiful path around the needle formations of the mountain and pass by many natural viewpoints that offer awesome views over the abbey and the forests. Your local guide will discover its natural values, flora , fauna and geology of this magical mountain. Continue until the highest point of the mountainhike, from where you will have breathtaking 360-degree views over the multi-peaked rocky range. On a clear day, you will be able to see the Pyrenees. After admiring great landscapes, taking some pictures and taste a selection of traditional Catalan snacks You will start descending through a shady path between the needle formations and forests. Head back to the Abbey to enjoy some free time and wander around the farmers market.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned minivan Professional English/Spanish-speaking guide Montserrat Monastery admission ticket Guided visit to the monastery Guided hike at the Natural Park Water refill Typical Catalan snacks Personal insurance
- You must have an adequate level of fitness for hiking 5.5 km 3.5 miles with an elevation gain of 300 m/1000 feet You will be able to refill your water bottle but there is no place to buy snacks or lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€79.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today