My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Private Half-Day Bus Trip to Montserrat
Make the most of your time in Barcelona with a day trip by bus to the Montserrat monastery. Explore Montserrat on a guided tour and have some free time to uncover the secrets of Montserrat.
- Explore the beauty of the Montserrat Monastery and Basilica on a guided tour
- Get a close-up view of the venerated La Moreneta (black Madonna) statue
- Have some free time to visit the religious sights or get some shopping done
- Take advantage of getting to Mount Montserrat in the early morning hours
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Barcelona
DescriptionDiscover the wonders of the mountain of Montserrat on an air-conditioned bus trip from Barcelona. Follow your guide on an illuminating tour of the Montserrat’s Basilica and admire the famed La Moreneta (Black Madonna) statue. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Barcelona. Sit back and relax on a scenic drive to the mountain of Montserrat. Get early access to visit the monastery before the crowds arrive. Learn about the Basilica and Monastery on a guided tour. View the Patron Saint of Catalonia depicted in the ancient La Moreneta statue. Spend some free time admiring mountain views, purchasing a ticket to the museum, or walking to the Saint Miguel cross. Have the chance to buy some of the monastery’s homemade liquor or ride the Sant Joan Funicular and appreciate the breathtaking views of Montserrat. The tour concludes with a trip back to your accommodation in Barcelona
IncludesGuide Hotel pickup and drop-off Bus transportation
- Please note that Montserrat is a mountain that stands at 1,236 meters, so it is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes for cooler weather conditions