My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Sailing and E-bike Winery Tour with Tastings9 Reviews
Travel to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain on this sailing and e-bike tour from Barcelona. See a vineyard and cellar in Alella before delighting your senses with a tasting of wines and snacks.
- Savor local wines and snacks on a guided tasting with a sommelier
- Travel to and from Barcelona on an eco-friendly sailboat and e-bike
- Go for a swim in the sea and enjoy drinks and snacks onboard the boat
- Feel the wind in your hair as you sail along the Catalonian coast
- Learn the Catalonian history of winemaking in the Alella region
DescriptionSail from Barcelona on a 12-meter yacht to Alella harbor on this tour from Barcelona. Stop for a refreshing swim and enjoy snacks and drinks on the boat. Tour the winery and taste some of their wines with a sommelier. Return to Barcelona on a scenic e-bike ride. Board the boat in Barcelona and sail for 2-hours to the winery. Enjoy snacking on olives, cheese, crackers, and salami. Drink beer, wine, cava, and soft drinks. Have a refreshing dip in the sea. Arrive at Alella harbor and ride an e-bike up to the vineyard. Be welcomed by the family-fun winery. Take a stroll around the 14th-century estate which is surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean sea. Learn about modern and organic cultivation techniques. Let the sommelier guide you through tasting three of the winery's wines paired with bread, sausages, and cheeses. Ride an e-bike along the Catalonian coast with a guide back to Barcelona.
IncludesGuide Olives, cheese, salami, and crackers Soft drinks, beer, wine, cava, and sangria (2 or 3 drinks per person) Wine tasting One-way e-bike or car between Barcelona and winery (depending on option selected) One-way sailing between Barcelona and the winery
- •You can choose to sail or e-bike to the vineyard from Barcelona •If you e-bike to Barcelona, you will sail back to the city