My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Small-Group Pyrenees Hike with a Local Guide
Enjoy a break from Barcelona for the day and discover the beauty of the Pyrenees mountains on a hike through the Freser Valley.
- Discover Vall del Freser a beautiful valley in the Catalan Pyrenees
- Hike in the Capçaleres del Ter i del Freser Natural Park of the Pyrenees
- Discover the alpine landscapes, the flora and the fauna of the Pyrenees
- Swim at the natural river pools of Gorgues del Freser
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the nature of one of the most iconic valleys in the Pyrenees mountains. Departing from Barcelona, travel to the picturesque town of Queralbs, the gateway to Vall del Freser, at the hearth of the Catalan Pyrenees. You will hike at the “Gorgues del Freser” trail, located at the Capçaleres del Ter i el Freser Natural Park protected area. The route passes through singular places like the “Freser Gorgues” or the spectacular waterfall “Salt del Grill” and provides beautiful views of the valley. During the hike, we will learn about the distinctive flora and fauna of the Pyrenees and, if we are lucky, we will be able to see some wild animals such as vultures, lizards, king eagles or marmots in their natural habitat. On warm days, you will also be able to refresh yourself in the natural river pools along the route.
IncludesTransport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan Professional English-speaking local mountain guide Guided hike Water refill (Please bring your own re-usable bottle) Hiking Poles Personal insurance
- You must have a normal physical condition as on this tour you will hike for 8km / 5 milles with an elevation gain of 400 m / 1300 feet.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€125.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today