My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Tarragona & Sitges Full Day Tour with Pickup77 Reviews
Travel back in time to the ancient capital of Hispania and enjoy the modernist charm of Sitges. Discover Tarragona, home to one of the most important and best preserved Roman archaeological sites in Spain, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Admire the architectural feat of the Aqueduct Ferreres: the Devil’s Bridge
- Explore the Roman Forum Tarragona, the center of the town, still located where it began 2000 years ago
- Visit the ruins of the amphitheater, idyllically located by the sea
- Lose yourself in the winding streets and various corners of Sitges, a traditional Catalan fisherman’s town
- Relax at Playa de San Sebastián, considered to be the best urban beach in Europe
- Tour in a small group of 8 guests with hotel pickup and drop-off included