My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Wine, Cava, Tapas & Vineyards 4WD Experience324 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip to 2 family wineries and taste tapas, 4 excellent wines, and 4 types of cava, each paired with gourmet delights. Then, take a 4x4 drive through the 2,000-year-old vines.
- Visit centuries-old family-run wineries
- Be welcomed by an expert winemaker and taste fine wines and cava
- Enjoy a ride through the vineyards with a local viticulturist
- Taste some authentic Spanish tapas
DescriptionVisit the Penedès region on this excursion and discover the fascinating world of wine. Explore the vineyards of two wineries, taste delicious wines paired with gourmet delicacies, and learn about the art of winemaking. Situated between the sea and the mountains, the Penedès enjoys both the influence of the sun and the Mediterranean Sea, making it prime territory for winemaking. Make your way there on a luxury Mercedes SUV to visit 2 hand-picked family wineries. Make your first stop at a boutique winery that has been cultivating vines for over 2,000 years. Be welcomed by a winemaker who will show you its subterranean wine cellar. Learn fascinating facts about grape varieties, vine growing, winemaking and the optimal conditions for wine storage. Take the opportunity to taste 4 fine wines in a stylish tasting room, accompanied by an assortment of gourmet delicacies. Next, make a visit to the traditional manor house and vineyards to discover the art and secrets of winemaking. Continue the visit through the vineyards in a convertible 4x4 vehicle, accompanied by your guide and a viticulturist. Admire the stunning rural landscape with seemingly endless vineyards. Along the way, and in the midst of the vines, you’ll pass a Romanesque church that belongs to the manor. The second and final visit is to an equally historical winery specializing in cava, a naturally sparkling wine with an unmistakable flavor deeply rooted in Catalonia. The ancestral estate is built over an old farmhouse but features cutting-edge design facilities. Enjoy the opportunity to enter the capella, the heart of the cellar, and the oldest part of the winery. After visiting the vineyard and cellar, you’ll have a chance to taste 4 unique types of cava. Each will be paired with an appetizer that enhances the tasting experience.
IncludesBilingual tour guide 4 wine tastings at a unique local winery 4 cava tastings at a family run cava specialized winery Tapas All tastings paired with gourmet bites Luxury transportation from/to Barcelona
- When booking, please advise if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- If you need an adapted vehicle, please let the supplier know in advance
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances