My Guide Website?
From Sitges: Paella Masterclass with Drink and Bike Ride7 Reviews
Roll up your sleeves and learn how to make a real Spanish paella with a masterclass near Sitges. You'll also take a leisurely bike ride along the Catalan vineyards and visit an ancient winery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Learn to cook and prepare a traditional paella
- Savor a glass of wines or cava with your meal
- Cycle at a leisurely pace along the Catalan vineyards
- Discover the process of making cava and wine
- Visit an ancient winery in the heart of the Penedes region
- Gain hands-on experience and follow a family recipe
DescriptionLearn how to make authentic Spanish paella with a masterclass and a family recipe. Take a leisurely bike ride along the Catalan vineyards and explore an old winery. Start the day with a pickup from your hotel in Sitges. Travel to the fabulous Penedés wine region. You'll ride for around 15km and learn all about cava making - from vine to bottle. Visit a local winery where they have been making cava for 9 generations. Your host will entertain you with stories about the winery and the making of this ancient drink. Taste the products and learn the best this area has to offer. Finish the day with a Paella Masterclass. Master the fine art of cooking the perfect paella with a family recipe. Get hands-on experience, learn how to make Paella, and take your skills home so you can recreate it for your friends or family. After eating the paella you have made, relax for a bit before traveling back to Sitges where you have the rest of the afternoon to relax at the beach or go shopping in this gem of a Mediterranean town. Choose between 4 different types of paella: – Seafood paella: The best known in the world. Prawns, calamari, squid and fish. This one is a classic in every Spanish household. – Meat paella: A mix of different meats is added to the rice along with the spices and lots of love. – Vegetarian paella: For veggies lovers, a seasonal mix of vegetables and a strong vegetable broth give the rice the best taste. – Black paella: This type of paella is more unknown to travelers. Made with rice with squid and its ink. It is served with a garlic sauce made of egg, oil, salt, and garlic.
IncludesBicycle Helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off Ingredients to make the paella 1 glass of wine or cava
- The bike ride is suitable for all ages.