Gaudi Tour with Sagrada Família & Park Güell Tickets29 Reviews
No other tour offers such a deep insight into the life and work of Antoni Gaudí, with first entrance at Casa Batlló; stops at La Pedrera and at Casa Vicens; a skip-the-line tour of Park Guell; and a complete exploration of La Sagrada Família.
- Explore Casa Batlló, Gaudí’s most impressive residential work
- Take a skip-the-line tour of Park Guell in the hills of Barcelona
- Marvel at La Sagrada Família, where you’ll get a complete tour of the basilica and its façade, the museum and a pre-reserved tower climb
DescriptionThe name Gaudí is almost synonymous with Barcelona. The city’s favorite architect has come to embody the style of a city deeply rooted in its natural surroundings. This is Barcelona at its vibrant, playful best. On this, the most complete tour available of Gaudí’s work, you will visit three of his residential works, including one unknown to most visitors; skip long lines to wander around the beautiful Park Guell; and, of course, embark on a thorough exploration of Gaudí’s greatest work and final resting place, La Sagrada Família. Your tour starts with first entrance to Casa Batlló, arguably Gaudí’s most impressive residential property (and certainly his most-visited). Entering ahead of the morning crowds, you’ll discover some of the genius solutions Gaudí employed to solve architectural problems throughout the house, dispersing light and air throughout its many levels. A sure highlight is the roof, designed to resemble the scales of a dragon – the great emblem of Barcelona. Somewhere in the middle is Park Guell. Part fanciful explosion of color, part thoughtful study of organic forms, it is a perfect reflection of the natural world. Since this became a ticketed site a few years ago, entrance lines have become extremely long – so it’s a good thing you have skip-the-line access. Your tour ends, as Gaudí himself did – in the La Sagrada Família. It can be hard to know where to look on your first visit to La Sagrada Família, so it’s lucky you have a Gaudí expert on hand to guide your experience. You’ll spend a full hour exploring the church itself, then, unlike most tours, you will go down into the museum to see some of the architect's drawings, models and calculations, plus a clear view of his tomb. Your tour also includes pre-reserved access to ascend one of the church towers, for incredible views over Barcelona and beyond. Due to the popularity of Gaudí and his works, there are long lines outside all three of the sites you will enter (Casa Batlló, Park Guell and La Sagrada Família), but with pre-reserved entrance to each, you will sail straight inside. Meanwhile a private transport between sites means you’ll cover more ground than would be possible even in a whole day on your own. Give Gaudí the time he deserves on this complete tour of his finest works.
IncludesFirst entrance skip-the-line Casa Batlló tickets Skip-the-line Park Güell tickets Pre-reserved La Sagrada Família tickets Special access Sagrada Família tower climb Transfer between sites by private vehicle Passionate, expert tour guide Headsets Small groups of 15 people Snacks Gratuities Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- This tour only operates in English
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the rooftop terrace of Casa Batllo or Towers of Sagrada Familia might not be accessible during a rain/heavy wind
- Respectful clothing is required
- There will be a security check before entering the site
- Backpacks need to be checked before accessing the towers. There are lockers next to the lift, that you can use with a €1 coin.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult Casa Batlló will undergo restoration works until June 2019. You will have the unique opportunity to observe how the restorers' team are working to reveal the original skin of Gaudi's Casa Batlló.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now