Montserrat Monastery and Sagrada Familia Combo Tour24 Reviews
Explore the Benedictine abbey of Montserrat Monastery and learn why it has been a site of pilgrimage for centuries. Then, return to Barcelona and explore the outside and inside of Antoni Gaudí's spectacular La Sagrada Familia.
- Marvel at the Gothic and Renaissance architecture of Montserrat
- Learn the history of Montserrat Monastery
- Explore the symbolism of the Sagrada Familia
DescriptionFollow in the footsteps of pilgrims and journey to Montserrat Monastery in the mountains of the Catalan Pre-Coastal Range. Enter the museum to see relics from Mesopotamia, Egypt and Palestine, and admire 13th to 18th-century paintings by Morales, El Greco and Caravaggio. See the beautiful atrium and sacristy of the Benedictine abbey, and get an appreciation for the singers and teachers through an explanatory audio visual demonstration. Get some free time back in Barcelona before your guided tour of La Sagrada Familia. Go inside the unfinished basilica and learn about the symbolism representing the Holy Family.
IncludesTransportation to Montserrat Monastery in an air-conditioned vehicle Bilingual guide Ticket to Montserrat Monastery Ticket to La Sagrada Familia Optional tips Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks Access to the towers of the Sagrada Familia
- Please note that these are two different tours. When the tour to Montserrat finishes, you will have some free time on your own until 3:30 PM. You may also have different tour guides on each tour
- It is recommend you do not carry big bags in order to facilitate the access to the Sagrada Familia and reduce the time at the security control
- Please note, Sagrada Familia regulations state that children under the age of 11 will not receive a headset to listen to the guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability