Park Güell: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour34 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Guadí's wonderous open-air work of art on this guided tour of Park Güell. Enjoy skip-the-line entry and English-speaking commentary from your guide so that you can make the most of your vacation time.
- Enjoy English-speaking commentary by an expert guide
- Immerse yourself in Antoni Gaudí's unique vision
- Take a guided tour to hidden corners of the park
- Explore Park Güell’s delights with 1-hour free time
DescriptionMeet your expert guide near Park Güell's gates. Gain access to the park where you'll hear how the park was originally commissioned as a gated community for the wealthy of Barcelona. Though the idea never caught on with Barcelonians, you will still able to enjoy Gaudí's supremely creative vision for the park and residences today. At the park, explore some of the hidden corners only a local would know, followed by the highlights of the Monumental Zone. Skip the line to see the Serpentine Bench and ‘El Drac’, both spectacular examples of Gaudí's signature Trecandís technique, decorated with brightly-colored mosaics made of broken tile. After the tour, enjoy a free hour to revisit your favorite sights, take photos or climb to the park's highest point for panoramic views of Barcelona.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket to Park Güell Expert English-speaking tour guide Small group of 20 people or fewer Gratuities Hotel pick-up and drop-off Food or beverages
- Not recommended for customers with health conditions
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages, unfortunately, cannot be accommodated on group tours
- Please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Please note that no transportation is provided from/to Park Guell
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now