Penedès: Codorniu Winery Tour with Cava Tasting1 Reviews
Visit the Codorníu Winery and learn more about cava and the historic winery. Take the train in the cellars before finishing with a tasting of premium cava.
- Learn about the modernist architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch and his work in Codorníu
- Take a train to explore the underground wine cellars
- Learn more about how to make cava and its history at Codorniu
- Taste two fantastic cavas from the premium range
DescriptionEnter the world of cava as you explore the historic Codorníu Winery with your guide. Visit the estate gardens and the museum to learn more about cava and the making of process. Descend 20 meters underground and take a train through the wine cellars before finishing your tour with a tasting of 2 premium cavas. Your visit begins in Sala Puig, the Cathedral of Cava, where you may watch a short video introduction of the Codorniu history and wine-making. After, follow your guide to the museum and outside through the gardens where you have a chance to discover the modernist architecture by Puig i Cadafalch. As you have learned more about cava and the process of how to make it, it is time to descend more than 20 meters underground to visit the dugout cellar tunnels with the electric train. At the end of the tour, it is time to taste the delicious sparkling wine. You are offered two different cavas of premium range to taste.
IncludesGuided tour Tasting of 2 premium cavas Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Changes to the route, length, or content of the visit may occur in the events of improper weather conditions or electrical/mechanical/computer failures.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability