My Guide Website?
PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona247 Reviews
Discover the best of Ferrari Land and PortAventura on a combined program from Barcelona. Experience the thrills of Europe’s tallest and fastest accelerator. Visit the worlds of adventure at PortAventura that feature something for everyone in the family.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy new and spectacular attractions at Ferrari land, including Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator
- Discover authentic Italy at the re-creation of the façades of the Colosseum, the Scala and the Campanile of San Marco
- Experience the thrills of over 40 rides at PortAventura Park
DescriptionAt 9:00 in the morning, we will depart from the office at Estació del Nord, located very close to Arc de Triomf, please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes in advance. Relax and enjoy the journey, we will arrive at PortAventura World around 10:30 A.M. Spend a full day enjoying the attractions at Ferrari Land and PortAventura Park, complete with comfortable round-trip transfers from Barcelona. Marvel at Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator at Ferrari World. Experience an authentic racing circuit with a 570-meter track. Feel the thrill of speed with 8 simulators that create an authentic F1 driving experience. See re-creations of the main façades of the Colosseum, the Scala and the Campanile of San Marco. Walk along the streets and stop at a store where you’ll find the most of exclusive products of the Ferrari brand. Enjoy all the flavors of Italy in an authentic trattoria. On this 12-hour combined program you’ll also visit PortAventura Park, which features 6 completely different worlds of adventure. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West are waiting for your visit. Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your tastes. PortAventura Park offers 40 rides for you to test your courage and to experience a rush of adrenaline. You’ll find rides boasting records in height, speed and size! You’ll encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster. You can cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash. You'll also find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area, and lots more. Your guides will invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment as well – the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and experience a world of magic and music where anything is possible! Don’t miss the talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, the thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou and the surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street. Around 6:30 P.M. meet your guide again to go back to Barcelona office, please bear in mind that July and August we will be departing around 7:30 P.M. because the theme park remains open longer.
IncludesRound-trip transportation by air-conditioned motor coach Admission to Ferrari Land and PortAventura Park
- TIMETABLE: Departure from Barcelona at 9:00 A.M. arriving at PortAventura Park at 10:30 A.M. // Return from PortAventura at 6:30 P.M. arriving to Barcelona at 8:00 P.M. except in July and August that return is at 7:30 P.M. arriving to Barcelona at 9:00 P.M.
- According to Ferrari Land opening hours for the 2023 – 2024 season, the access to the park will be from 16:00hrs. We recommend you access it from the opening time so you can enjoy the most of your time at the park.
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at the exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.