Private Cooking Class & Market Tour24 Reviews
Take a walk through famous La Boqueria market and learn about its history as well as some interesting facts about the tradition of tapas in Spain. Enjoy a practical cooking lesson led by a professional chef and sample 12 dishes from a tasting menu.
- Visit Barcelona’s famous La Boqueria market
- Learn about the history of tapas in Spain
- Take a practical cooking class from a professional chef
- Enjoy a delicious tasting menu of 12 dishes in a private lounge
DescriptionYour dynamic and fun 4-hour tapas workshop starts off with a walk through La Boqueria market, located on Barcelona’s Las Ramblas. You’ll learn about the history of the market and hear some interesting facts about Spanish tapas as well. The market visit is followed by a short lesson in preparing traditional Spanish dishes led by a professional chef. Your program ends with tastings from a 12-dish menu, served in a private lounge. Tasting Menu: Seafood Paella Spanish omelette Potatoes bravas Assorted Iberian cold cuts Andalusian fish Shrimp Scampi Traditional croquettes Manchego cheese Cantabrian anchovies Mussels with salsa Octopus feira Catalan cream The menu is accompanied by fine wine, mineral water, and cola. You’ll receive the chef’s teaching materials to take home with you as well.
IncludesVisit to La Boqueria market Cooking class led by a professional chef Menu tasting of 12 typical Spanish tapas Mineral water, wine, beer or cola, and coffee/tea Hotel pick-up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A vegetarian option is available.
- Minimum numbers apply. There will be a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability