Sagrada Familia Access Tower and Sailing Experience
Visit the Sagrada Familia and ascend the Tower. Then spend time on board a boat and relax - discover Barcelona from the sky and the sea on this tour.
- Relax on a sailboat
- Learn how to sail from the professional skipper on board
- Admire the skyline of Barcelona
- Discover the Sagrada Familia and explore the tower
DescriptionBarcelona is known as the capital of the modernist movement, where the famous architect Antonio Gaudi built one of the big innovations of his time: the Sagrada Familia. You will visit the impressive interior of this church, where the vault reaches seventy meters heigh, to see the extremely rich decoration and symbolism. You will visit also the museum of the Sagrada Familia, where you are able to see sketches and models in plaster. The museum also offers valuable information about Gaudi's life and career. After the visit to the museum, your guide will accompanied you to the elevator to get a better view of the city of Barcelona. Then, you are welcomed on board a sailing boat. Enjoy a trip on the Mediterranean Sea, with a drink in hand. Relax on deck on the sailboat for 1 and a half hours, or dip into the sea if you are feeling brave. Appetisers are included. Choose to sail at: 9:30 AM or 4:30 PM and visit Sagrada Familia at 2:00 PM 12:00 PM, 2:30 PM or 4:30 PM and visit Sagrada Familia at 9:00 AM Choose your excursion: 2nd November 2018 | 31st March 2019 : Sailboat at 9:30 AM | Sagrada Familia at 2:00 PM 1st April 2019 | 30th September 2019 : Sagrada Familia 9:00 AM | Sailboat 12:00 PM or 2:30 PM or 4:30 PM. Except Sunday. Sagrada Familia 2:00 PM | Sailboat 9:30 AM or 4:30 PM 1st October 2019 | 31st October-2019 : Sagrada Familia 9:00 AM | Sailboat 12:00 PM or 2:30 PM. Except Sunday.
IncludesAccess Fee Food and beverages with sailboat tour Pickup Transport between activities Guide inside the tower
- Due to the capacity of the elevator, there can be a queue between the visit and the tower
- The tower is without a guide
- The elevator can be canceled due to weather conditions
- The way down from the tower is by stairs
- Children under 6 years old are not accepted; minors under 18 without an adult, people with mobility and visibility problems, vertigo or cardiovascular problems cannot have access to the tower.
- Tour is not provided 1st November, 8th, 25th and 26th December, 1st and 6th January As Sagrada Familia is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons
- Visitors may not enter barefoot
- No see-through clothing Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Flip Flops are not accepted in Sagrada Familia
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability