My Guide Website?
Salou: PortAventura Theme Park 1- or 2-Day Entry Ticket315 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable trip around the world with an entry ticket to Salou's PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park, Spain's largest theme park. Experience rides, shows, the seasonal carnival, and more.
- Embark on a journey through Aztec Mexico, Imperial China, and more
- Ride the Amazing Shambhala or the thrilling Dragon Khan roller coaster
- Discover a tropical paradise in Polynesia with fun water rides
- Explore the Far West and see an authentic Wild West village
- Take the kids to the Sesame Aventure rides and say hello to Bert and Ernie
DescriptionEnjoy a day of thrills at PortAventura, Spain's largest theme park, just 45 minutes away from Barcelona by train. Explore the universe, divided into 6 distinct destinations, each with attractions for all ages; unique gastronomy; and typical products to purchase as souvenirs. This year many surprises await you at PortAventura Park. From February 17 to March, enjoy the Carnival of Carnivals at PortAventura Park. Make your way around the park to the samba beats and let yourself be carried away by their parades and shows. Have fun in Mexico, the Wild West, Imperial China, and Polynesia. With more than 37 attractions, from roller coasters to water slides and skydiving simulators to cowboy shows, there’s something for everyone. The exotic landscape of Polynesia is a gift for the senses. Sounds, colors, and sensations will transport you to paradise. Explore the world of the Mediterranean, ideal for those who crave the tranquillity of a traditional fishing village. Have fun in China and go to the Far West to enjoy cowboy dances and shows. Indulge your inner child and put a smile back on your face at the new Sesame Street rides, where Bert and Ernie await old and young alike. Coming mid-2023, enjoy the grand opening of Uncharted, PortAventura's new dark roller coaster based on the universe of the Sony Pictures film starring Tom Holland. This new ride promises to be one of the year’s greatest experiences.
IncludesPortAventura Theme Park entry ticket
- Children from 0 to 3 years old enjoy free entrance
- Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, PortAventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach, and way of life
- From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs • From November to January, Christmas reigns at PortAventura. Light, fantasy, and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€40.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today