My Guide Website?
Barcelona: 2-Hour Private Segway Sightseeing Tour3 Reviews
See the sights of Barcelona by self-balancing Segway on a 2-hour tour of the modern parts of the city and historic neighborhoods. Marvel at hi-tech buildings, ride along the coastal promenade, explore the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, and more.
- Ride a segway through the narrow streets of Barcelona's Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean coast from the W Hotel
- Ride along the seafront promenade to Port Vell
- Relax in quiet gardens and open spaces of the Olympic Village
- See cutting edge architecture and hi-tech buildings
DescriptionExperience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 2-hour private tour of its old and new neighborhoods, including the modern developments built for the 1992 Olympic Games. Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding along the seafront promenade from the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), and experience the medieval streets before they open up to the sea. Ride under the palm trees of Passeig de Colom, and see the statue of Christopher Columbus at the bottom of Las Ramblas. Next, discover the urban art of Sant Sebastià beach, full of street entertainers and sun worshippers. Admire the yachts and sail boats of the Old Port (Port Vell). Pass the former fishing village of Barceloneta, and learn the dramatic history of the Catalan people and their struggle for independence. Enjoy panoramic views from the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel. Pause for thought in the tranquil gardens and open-air spaces of the Olympic Village. En route back to the meeting point, admire some of the hi-tech buildings and contemporary skyscrapers that are keeping Barcelona vibrant for the 21st century.
IncludesComplimentary photo service Compulsory use of helmets (helmet rental included in price) Raincoat (in case of rain) Free bottle of mineral water Tips
- Since August 2017 the minimum age requirement to ride a Segway is 16 years. Those under this age may join the tour on an electric bicycle for the same price
- Participants should weigh between 45 and 130 kg (99 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people but this number will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide
- It is required to wear headgear. All helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Groups of fewer than 10 people and private tours require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation or group size changes. For groups of 10 people or more and corporate tours, a minimum of 48 hours notice is required for cancellations or group size changes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Transport
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now