Private Barcelona Highlights Half-Day Tour
Marvel at the La Sagrada Familia, stroll down the vibrant Las Ramblas and take in the views from Montjuïc hill on this 5-hour private tour of Barcelona. See the main highlights of the Catalan capital with an enthusiastic guide.
- Sample the best of Barcelona on a half-day sightseeing tour
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Barcelona from the top of Montjüic Mountain
- Wander among the ancient Roman walls and winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- Get personal attention with a private tour
DescriptionStart your 5-hour tour of Barcelona with a visit to Plaça Catalonia and Passeig de Gràcia, the street with the most distinctive Catalan architecture. Learn about the street's modernist-style buildings, most notably La Pedrera by Antoni Gaudí. Continue to the district of Eixample by private vehicle and see the Hospital de Sant Pau and Gaudí’s masterpiece, La Sagrada Familia. Head for the Mediterranean sea, passing by Plaza de Toros and the Agbar Tower. Once you reach Bogatell beach, cross the waterfront by Port Vell, the Gothic Drassanes, and the monument to Columbus, toward the World Trade Center. From the coastline, climb Montjuïc mountain and enjoy the spectacular views from the top. Head to the center of the Old Town and finish the day with a relaxed walking tour through the charming corners of the Gothic Quarter, discovering the imprints of the city's Roman and medieval history.
IncludesProfessional local guide Old Town walking tour Barcelona’s highlights Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off (in Barcelona city) Transport by private vehicle Private tour to ensure a personalized experience Gratuities (optional) Food or beverages
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, please inform local provider of your children’s age to arrange the proper child seat (if applicable)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY