Barcelona: La Pedrera Night Experience562 Reviews
Skip the lines to one of Barcelona’s most iconic buildings and watch an amazing audiovisual display on the roof terrace. Get a short introduction to Gaudi’s revolutionary building on the Passeig de Gracia, and see multiple projections in the stairwells.
- Discover the treasures of Gaudi's iconic Casa Milà
- Watch a unique audiovisual show on the rooftop of La Pedrera (Casa Milà)
- Sip a glass of cava to toast the end of your tour
- See light and sound projections in the stairwells
- Enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona's L'Eixample
DescriptionExperience a spectacular night show at one of Barcelona’s most iconic buildings on a 2-hour semi-guided tour of La Pedrera (Casa Milà). Skip the lines to take an unforgettable journey through different areas of Gaudi's revolutionary building, located on the Passeig de Gracia in the heart of L’Eixample. The unique architecture of the Modernisme building is utilized to present an audiovisual show that travels the origins of life and the essence of Gaudí’s architectural style. See multiple projections in the badalots (stairwells) as you work your way to the roof terrace, accompanied by exclusive light projections and a background soundtrack. Then, watch the extraordinary video mapping finale on the roof terrace, and enjoy panoramic views of the Catalan capital along the way.
IncludesProjections in the courtyard of Paseo de Gracia Route around unique places in the building (the patios, the Espai Gaudí and roof) Audiovisual shows Glass of champagne
- Please note that this is a semi-guided tour. On each level of the Casa Milà a guide will give you an introduction in English, Spanish, or Chinese before the projection starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability