My Guide Website?
Half-Day Spanish Cooking Class & Boqueria Market Tour109 Reviews
Learn to cook Spanish tapas at a half-day cooking class in Barcelona. Select fresh and seasonal ingredients from La Boqueria Market on Las Ramblas. Then, prepare your dishes with the help of a chef, before eating the results with wine pairings.
- Learn to make a classic Spanish meal or 'tapas' style Catalan cuisine
- Go on a behind-the-scenes tour of La Boqueria Market
- Savor the fruits of your labor with wine pairings
- Prepare a 4 course meal for an authentic culinary experience
- Get hands-on tips from professional chefs
DescriptionEnjoy an authentic culinary experience in Barcelona, and learn how to cook a classic Spanish meal, or Catalan dishes in a “tapas” style. Available as a morning or evening option, morning tours include a visit to La Boqueria Market on Las Ramblas, one of the most thrilling markets in the city center. Join the chef on a behind-the-scenes tour to meet the vendors; some coming from generations of market traders. Learn about the locally grown produce, and select the ingredients for your cooking class. Once in the kitchen, prepare a 4 course menu of paella, soup, appetizer, and dessert. Every Wednesday morning the class is focused on Catalan flavors, with dishes prepared in 'tapas' style. Get hands-on help from professionally trained bilingual Spanish chefs, and follow their tips whether you are an experienced cook or complete novice. Once your dishes are complete, sit down to savor your success, with pairings of Riojan (red) and Galician (white) wines.
IncludesMarket tour (except evening cooking class) Food Unlimited premium Spanish wines Water Recipes
- • Please note that there is no market tour on local and national holidays, and for evening classes
- Menus can be adapted to accommodate any food restriction. Please advise in advance to plan accordingly