Best Water Activities in Barcelona - Old City: El Raval
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barcelona team
We are at right on the Mediterranean and Water Activities in Barcelona are to be found 19 to the dozen. Be it Sailing, Jetski, Diving or Flyboard. Here you will be offered everything your heart desires.
You don't even need to be afraid of sharks here. Just be very careful of your belongings on the beach! Playing Water Activities in Barcelona is a fun way to keep cool and an excellent way to make the most of your time in the city. There is nothing like cruising around the sea on a hot day. And then in the evening to have a nice meal in a restaurant in Barcelona. But don't go to sleep on me! Because you mustn't miss out on the nightlife in Barcelona. You don't have the right outfit for this? Believe us, many come here just for the shopping in Barcelona. You too will find that perfect item for every occasion.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Barcelona: Girona, Figueres and Dalí Museum Day Tour
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Barcelona: Montserrat with Winery Visit and Farmhouse Lunch
- Barcelona: 3-Hour Sagrada Familia eScooter Tour
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona