Barcelona: Authentic Tapas Crawl
Delight your tastebuds on a 3-hour tapas crawl through some of Barcelona's less-visited – and less touristy – neighborhoods. Try some of the city's most beloved dishes in authentic restaurants where you're sure to feel like a local.
- Enjoy various tapas and drink pairings
- Get out of the touristy heart of Barcelona and explore more local neighborhoods
- Pick up great tips on where to eat for the rest of your stay
DescriptionMeet your friendly, local guide to begin your tapas walking tour through several off-the-beaten-path parts of Barcelona. Taste what some of the city's most well-regarded authentic restaurants and bars have to offer. Make five different stops for tapas and drinks over the course of three hours. Learn how to recognize high-quality Spanish ham, taste different varieties of local wine, and rub shoulders with locals as your guide give you the inside scoop on the gastronomic fabric of the city. With a maximum of ten people per tour, you are sure to enjoy an intimate and authentic experience of the local food scene. Leave with a full stomach and a rich understanding of life in Barcelona.
IncludesGuide services Food and drinks Gratuities
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour will take place rain or shine
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the activity starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability