My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Big Fun Museum Ticket41 Reviews
Discover the most original illusions and entertainment museum in Barcelona at his one of a kind museum just off Las Ramblas. Enjoy thematic rooms, incredible 3D facilities, dive into the ball pool, or walk through the upside-down house.
- Take endless pictures and practice your best pose to share it on all your social media platforms
- Discover a family-friendly museum and the most entertained activity to do in Barcelona
- Visit Big Fun Museum as many times as you like with their updated thematic rooms
- Enjoy an easy to access, centrally-located activity on one of Barcelona’s famous boulevards, Las Ramblas
DescriptionPay a visit to the Big Fun Museum, the most original illusions and entertainment museum in Barcelona and in the whole of Spain. Enjoy thematic rooms, incredible 3D facilities, dive into the ball pool, or walk through the upside-down house. Immerse yourself in an exciting world loaded with fantasies in 9 different museums: Believe it or not, Giant’s House, Topsy-Turvy House, Sweet Museum, Museum of Madness, Food Art, Alice through the Looking Glass, Dry Pool, or the Museum of Illusions (the latter requires a separate ticket). Upgrade your tour to also include entrance to the Museum of Illusions by selecting the option upon check out. Watch as 3D paintings painted by the greatest artists of Barcelona come alive. Try to pet a dinosaur, lean out on the Grand Cannon, and travel through amazing places. You will get incredible photos. The museum regularly updates all the interactive rooms to offer visitors the opportunity to visit and discover more themed museums. Have an exhilarating experience in one of the most magical museums in Barcelona and don't forget your camera.
IncludesGeneral admission ticket
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility
- The entrance for the Big Fun Museum is a different one for the one for Museum of Illusions
- Children under 5 get in free, no ticket required