My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Boat Trip, Cable Car Ticket & E-Bike Tour733 Reviews
Experience Barcelona on a tour by land, sea, and air. Admire the views from a cable car, discover the highlights of the city on a guided e-bike ride, and cruise around Barcelona's waterfront by boat.
- Explore Barcelona via an electric bike, a cable car, and a boat
- Marvel at Gaudi's architecture as you pass by Sagrada Familia
- Glide across the port by a cable car to Montjuïc Mountain
- Enjoy a boat trip through the coast to the Olympic Harbor
- Take a stroll around the Olympic Ring and Montjuïc Castle
DescriptionExplore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Discover the city by electric bike, ride a thrilling cable car from Montjuïc Mountain to see Barcelona from above, and enjoy some time on the water on a boat trip to the Olympic Harbor. After meeting your guide, grab an e-bike on a biking tour toward Montjuïc Mountain where you'll jump into a cable car to admire the city from the air. Afterward, enjoy a stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle. Continue to the most emblematic sites in Barcelona including La Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf, Ciutadella Park, and the Gothic Quarter. Ride down to the harbor and get on board a boat. Sail along Barcelona's seashore to the Olympic Harbor while enjoyin the skyline of the city from the sea.
IncludesElectric bike One-way cable car ride to Montjuic Mountain Waterfront boat trip Professional bilingual guide
- Children under 2 years old or up to 20kg and using a child seat are free of charge (please inform the tour operator by email that you need a child seat)
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- The maximum weight allowed per e-bike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity
- Minimum age allowed is 16 years old and at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today