Barcelona Main Sights 2.5-Hour Tour by E-Bike133 Reviews
Discover the main sights of Barcelona with a local guide on a 2.5-hour electric bike tour. Learn the history of the Gothic Quarter and see landmark monuments such as the cathedral and city hall.
- Discover more than 2,000 years of history in the oldest neighborhoods of Barcelona
- See landmark monuments such as the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- Cycle along the seafront boardwalk and admire the contemporary statues
DescriptionDepart the Arc de Triomf and ride through the historic neighborhood of El Born. Stop at the maritime church of the Basilica of Santa María del Mar, and then continue to the lively district of El Raval. Journey through more than 2,000 years of history as you see monuments such as the cathedral and city hall on Plaça de Sant Jaume. Cycle to La Rambla del Raval to take a souvenir photo of the El Gat del Raval statue by Fernando Botero. Then, make your way towards the beach and Port Olympic. Pedal along the seafront promenade to Rambla del Poblenou, where attractions include the National Theater by Ricardo Bofill.
IncludesTop of the range e-bike Local guide Approved helmet Insurance Bottle of water
- This is a small group tour of between 2 and 8 people
- Children aged 7 and over can participate using their own bikes. Please contact customer services regarding younger children
- Riders must be at least 130 centimeters tall
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability