My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Montjuïc Guided Segway Tour31 Reviews
Admire the fantastic architecture of Barcelona from the top of Montjuïc Hill on a Segway or electric scooter during a live guided tour. Discover the modernist skyscrapers, the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the boulevards of Poble Sec, and more.
- See marvelous panoramic views of Barcelona with its ports and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the old fortress of the 17th century on top of Montjuïc
- Discover the beautiful natural parks of the mountain
- Take a look at the center of the city while visiting MNAC National Museum of Art of Catalonia
DescriptionStarting from the heart of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter, you'll pass by the seaside of the Old Port. Entering the mountain, dive into the world of nature and magic views of the city and seaside. Passing through the different parks, there are a lot of them, you'll enter the square of Hotel Miramar and the station of the cable car, made especially for the Universale EXPO 1929. At this point, make a stop to enjoy the views and take some pictures. Then, you will go up to the top of the mountain, where Montjuïc Castle is situated 173 meters high above the sea with its fantastic view. On your way back downtown you will still have time to visit the Mirador de Alcalde, where you can admire the city coastline before climbing down the hills.
IncludesSegway driving lesson and test drive Guide Helmets Raincoats (in case of rain) Small bottle of water
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old. Underage can instead join a tour on e-bikes Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge The number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide Tips are not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€59.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today