My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Private Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia17 Reviews
Visit the remarkable Sagrada Familia for a calming evening tour with skip-the-line access. Learn about the amazing history of Antoni Gaudi's creation with the help of an expert guide.
- See the Sagrada Familia at your own pace
- Learn directly from an expert on Catalan modernism
- Avoid waiting in line with fast track access
DescriptionVisit the Sagrada Familia for an in depth tour led by an expert on Catalan modernism and the famous Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi. Avoid waiting in line and absorb the building's beauty with a calm evening walk in one of Barcelona’s most recognizable monuments. As the flow of visitors usually decreases after 4:00 PM, you will have the chance to observe the details of the building and its interior at your own pace. Discover more about the history the iconic church building through dialogue with your guide. Take the chance to ask any questions you might have and learn as much as possible from this tour.
IncludesSkip-the-line ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- • The Basilica of the Sagrada Familia is a place of Catholic worship with areas set aside for prayer and reflection
- Open to people of all faiths
- Visitors may not enter barefoot
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines
- No exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- No swimwear
- No clothing intended to celebrate any sort of festivities
- The church is still under construction and tours routes may be modified
- The temporary closure of any of the spaces does not entitle visitors to a discount or refund
- Monolingual local guide