My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Private Tour of the Gothic Quarter3 Reviews
Discover the old charm of Barcelona, a city with a rich history stretching back 2.000 years to the time of the Romans on this private walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Entry Ticket with Audio Guide
- Barcelona: Secret Food Tour
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket
- Barcelona: Food & Drink Tasting Tour in Traditional Taverns
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- See Barcelona’s main sites including the Gothic Quarter, Ciutadella Park, and the Born Quarter
- Walk by important monuments like the church of Santa Maria del Mar and Castle of the Three Dragons
- Discover some of the city’s hidden gems that only locals know about
- Eco-friendly tour, using public transport
DescriptionExplore the Catalonian capital which has been transformed many times over the centuries, but still retains its former glory. Begin your 3-hour private walking tour by meeting your guide at your hotel. From here your will visit the idyllic Ciutadella Park. Stroll to the majestic Castle of the Three Dragons, the zoo, the Catalonian Parliament, and the spectacular Waterfall Square. Finally, walk through the Gothic Quarter. Discover its secrets as you explore its winding alleys and narrow streets. Wander through the past in the Jewish Quarter, and feel awed by the Plaza del Rey, the Roman walls and the church of Santa Maria del Mar.
Includes3-hour private tour to Barcelona Gothic Quarter Private guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment A drink and a tapa Radio guide system Public transport tickets
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking This tour runs with a minimum of 1 person and a maximum of 9 people