My Guide Website?
Barcelona: Sailing Cruise and Vineyard Visit with Tasting74 Reviews
Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast on a classic luxury sailboat before exploring a modern organic vineyard, complete with wine tastings.
- Sail along the coast of Barcelona on board a luxury sailboat
- Visit a modern winery in Alella and its vineyards
- Enjoy a wine tasting by a professional enologist
DescriptionHave an exclusive sailing experience on board a luxury sailboat and sail to one of the oldest wine regions in Spain, where you'll visit a wine cellar and taste 4 Mediterranean organic wines. Board a unique and luxury sailboat and travel along the coast while taking in views of Barcelona’s landmarks and skyline. While sailing, enjoy some snacks like olives, chips or crackers and soft drinks, beer, water, wine, or champagne. After sailing, arrive at Alella harbor, and a private transfer will take you to the vineyard. Expert sommeliers will welcome you at this family winery, a beautiful 14th-century structure surrounded by vineyards and the Mediterranean Sea. Stroll along its vineyards that have been cultivated for 25 years, now cultivated using modern and organic techniques. The wines of Alella have a long history: during the Middle Ages, they were favorites in the Barcelona Cathedral, later becoming one of the quality wines exported from Catalonia throughout the world. After a relaxing morning tasting 4 of their exclusive wines, return to the city in a luxury minivan.
IncludesSnacks Soft drinks, beer, water, wine, or champagne Professional bilingual guide Visit to vineyards and cellar 4 wines accompanied by cheese, sausage, bread, tomato, oil, and salt Transportation back to Barcelona in a luxury minivan
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- The departure order (sailing or minibus) may vary depending on the weather conditions and organization
- Visit to vineyards and cellar are included in the tour
- Food and beverages (unless specified) will not be provided
- Tips (optional) are not included in the ticket price
- All passengers must show a valid ID or passport at the check-in desk in order to enter the private sailing club
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund