My Guide Website?
From Barcelona: Pyrenees Private Tour, Hike, and Cog Train
Enjoy a private from Barcelona to the Pyrenees and take the cogwheel train to the scenic Nuria Valley. Surround yourself with majestic summits and admire the unique landscape during an easy hike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Let the beauty of Pyrenees take your breath away on a guided hike
- Capture pictures of the spectacular views as you ride a cogwheel train
- Have the option to purchase lunch or bring a picnic to enjoy in the Nuria Valley
- Dive into local culture as you explore the cobbled streets of Queralbs village
- Enjoy the convenience of pickup and drop-off at your hotel in Barcelona
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Pyrenees on this guided day trip that includes hotel transfers from Barcelona. Admire local wildlife on a short hide and glide into the Nuria Valley on a cogwheel train. Explore the quaint village of Queralbs on a guided walking tour. Enjoy a convenient pickup from your accommodation in Barcelona. Start your full-day tour to the Pyrenees and Nuria Valley in a comfortable air-conditioned van. Relax and let the guide show you the most interesting points and attractions during your journey into the heart of the Pyrenees. Take a cogwheel train to the gorgeous Nuria Valley and admire the stunning views of the Pyrenees while discovering its hidden spots. Enjoy an easy hike and admire this unique landscape of green meadows surrounded by majestic summits. Discover the traces of rich and varied Pyrenees wildlife and learn about the fascinating vegetation and geological history of these unique mountains before heading to the Nuria Valley. Have some free time to get lunch and walk around or bring your own picnic to enjoy on the green grass. Ride the cogwheel train down to the traditional and enchanting Pyrenees mountain village of Queralbs. Explore the village's cobbled streets on a guided walking tour. View picturesque houses from the XV century and a Romanesque church from 10th century. Soak up the old-fashioned charm of this the village that was isolated for many years. Return to your accommodation in Barcelona with fond memories of these idyllic landscapes.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Barcelona Air-conditioned minivan transportation Cogwheel train to the Nuria Valley Local guide Bottled water National park fees
- Even though the hike included in this tour is easy, it is not recommended for individuals who have difficulty walking