My Guide Website?
Market to Fork: Market Tour and Private Cooking Class38 Reviews
Learn to cook authentic Catalan food at a 4-hour cooking class in Barcelona. See what’s in season at the colorful La Boqueria Market, then cook in the chef’s cosy studio and enjoy a meal paired with local wines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona
- Learn to cook Catalan specialties at a chef's private home
- Wander the food stalls of the historic La Boqueria Market
- Prepare a full lunch depending on your preferences
DescriptionEnjoy a unique culinary experience in Barcelona on a 4-hour market tour and personalized cooking class, and learn to cook a Catalan lunch in a chef’s private home. Meet your guide at the central La Boquería Market on Las Ramblas, where you will be taken to various sections of the historic food halls to see mounds of olives, fresh fruit and vegetables, fresh fish, and much more. Every cooking class is tailored to your group’s preferences, so your chef will pick out the best produce in season according to your menu. Then, once all the ingredients have been purchased, head to the chef’s cooking studio for a hands-on class. Prepare and cook a selection of local specialties, exploring the Catalan food traditions and origins of the recipes. At the end of the class, lunch will be served alongside a selection of local wines.
IncludesMarket tour Groceries Transportation to the chef's house Full lunch
- Please let the tour operator know of any food allergies