Park Güell: Skip-the-Lines Guided Tour10 Reviews
Visit Park Güell with an official guide who will explain everything about this magical place. Get to know the stories and origins of a unique urban project and its modernist decor which combines design, architecture, and landscape like few others.
- Enjoy the unique experience of Gaudi's urban project
- Be amazed at the sight of the finest of Catalan modern architecture
- Discover all the stories and legends about this park with an official tour guide
DescriptionEusebi Güell gave architect Antoni Gaudi the assignment of developing an estate for wealthy families on a large property he had acquired in Barcelona. Güell wanted to recreate the British residential parks, which is why he named it Park Güell, in English. This ideal combination of Catalan modern architecture, vegetation and landscaping was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 and it is now one of the major attractions in Barcelona. Visit the viaducts, the main square with the best view of Barcelona, the 100 Columns room, and the famous Gaudi Salamander, among other sites. Discover one of the most special sites in Spain by the hand of your official tour guides.
IncludesAdmission ticket Skip-the-line tour Official local guide Small group (up to 25 people) Immediate confirmation Transport Food and drink Tips (optional)
- • Comfortable shoes are highly recommended
- Park access is prohibited to animals
- Regrettably, this tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability