My Guide Website?
Sagrada Familia & Gaudi Guided Tour35 Reviews
Explore the architecture of Barcelona’s legendary architect Antoni Gaudi on a half-day coach tour of the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and more. See inside the unfinished cathedral and learn about its extraordinary history at the museum.
- Explore the interior and exterior of Gaudi's eccentric Sagrada Familia
- View exhibitions of plaster models and pictures that describe the development of the cathedral from its beginnings to today
- Stroll through the whimsical garden complex of Park Güell
- Drive down the Passeig de Gracia and see the apartment buildings of the Illa de la Discòrdia
DescriptionStart the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. Board an air-conditioned coach for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the park and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Did you know the Park is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO? Get back on the bus for a short ride to Paseo de Gracia. Accompanied by your guide, you'll take a walking tour along this important street in Barcelona, where you'll find two important works of Gaudí: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, where we'll end the tour, just 10 minutes walking from Plaza Cataluña.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned coach Tour, operated in both English and Spanish Guided walking tour Entrance fee to Sagrada Familia Entrance fee to Park Güell Radio guide system
- A modest dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, sleeveless shirts, exposed backs or bellies, short shorts, barefoot, flip-flips or sandals will be accepted. The Sagrada Familia reserves the right to refuse admission. At the entrance, visitors will have their bags, rucksacks, luggage and personal items checked Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination The itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sports events, cultural events, official acts, and public works)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€89.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today