My Guide Website?
Sagrada Familia & Gaudi Guided Tour33 Reviews
Explore the architecture of Barcelona’s legendary architect Antoni Gaudi on a half-day coach tour of the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and more. See inside the unfinished cathedral and learn about its extraordinary history at the museum.
- Explore the interior and exterior of Gaudi's eccentric Sagrada Familia
- View exhibitions of plaster models and pictures that describe the development of the cathedral from its beginnings to today
- Stroll through the whimsical garden complex of Park Güell
- Drive down the Passeig de Gracia and see the apartment buildings of the Illa de la Discòrdia
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the fantasy, fairy tale buildings of Antoni Gaudi, legendary Modernisme architect of Barcelona, on a half-day tour that takes in 2 of his masterpieces. Explore the astonishing interior of the Sagrada Familia, where the vaults soar up 229 feet. See exhibitions of drawings, plaster models and pictures that describe the development of the cathedral, from its early beginnings to the present day, at the Sagrada Familia Museum. Then, join the rest of the group and continue on with the Artistic Tour. Enjoy a 45-minute visit to Park Güell, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural significance. Finally, take a short trip to see the exterior of Sant Pau Art Noveau Masterpiece. You will earn about the history of the site and the ideas of the architect Lluís Domènech I Montaner.
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned coach Tour, operated in both English and Spanish Guided walking tour Entrance fee to Sagrada Familia Entrance fee to Park Güell Radio guide system
- A modest dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia. No tank tops, sleeveless shirts, short shorts, or sandals will be accepted Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination The itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sports events, cultural events, official acts, and public works)