Best South American Restaurants in Barcelona - Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barcelona team
In many of the South American Restaurants in Barcelona, you will still find the old romance of the Gauchos, grilling their steaks on the campfire.
Accompanied by potatoes or cornbread, prepared according to traditional recipes, and afterwards perhaps a Dulce de leche (a sweet dessert made from milk and sugar) and a Cachaça (sugarcane rum) or maybe you would prefer a Chilean wine instead? An evening in such a restaurant in Barcelona is pure atmosphere from South America. But it is not a light meal! That is why the following day, we recommend some action with things to do in Barcelona.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The Ice Bar Experience at Icebarcelona
- Barcelona: Flamenco Show at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- From Barcelona: Tarragona & Sitges Full Day Tour with Pickup
- Món Sant Benet Monastery Tickets
- Barcelona Aquarium: Skip-the-Line Admission Ticket