Best Spanish Restaurants in Barcelona - Sarrià-Sant Gervasi
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Barcelona team
What awaits us in the Spanish Restaurants in Barcelona? All the culinary highlights from this great country meet up here.
Tapas from Andalucía, pinchos from the Basque country, seafood from Galicia, paella from Valencia, Iberian ham, manzanilla olives, the many first class cheese varieties, and so the list goes on. And don't forget about the excellent Spanish wines! As you can see, it is worth visiting us just for the food alone and that is why you will find here all kinds of Barcelona information. If you are searching for inspiration, then take a look at our Barcelona photos. Isn't our city just wonderful? You absolutely have to see it for yourselves!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Barcelona:If youʻre booking your trip to Barcelona last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Barcelona: Besalú & Medieval Towns Tour with Hotel Pickup
- Barcelona: Helicopter, Walking, and Sailing 360º City Tour
- Barcelona: Gothic Quarter Smartphone Audio Walking Tour
- Barcelona: Castelldefels Castle Ticket with Audio Guide
- PortAventura and Ferrari Land: Full-Day Trip from Barcelona